I’m software engineer/architect who loves programming and hacking deep into internals of programs. I have been always interested in computer networks and databases.
Brief work experience:
- Workato – architect, cofounder, building data processing backend.
- Skype, and Microsoft after former acquired Qik and later acquired them both – architect, principal SDE, mostly in internal prototype and research projects.
- QIK as a Chief Architect designing scalable distributed realtime video streaming platform.
- IBM – writing firmware for Fibre Channel communication controllers for those monster-like z-Series machines.
- Spirit DSP – all kinds of embedded multimedia and communication software for many top world-wide brands.